An excellent, one off opportunity for a Lettings Manager to join a thriving independent estate agent within their Derby office.
The successful Lettings Manager will be well presented, experienced within Lettings Valuations and have the ability to lead a small team. You will be hardworking, enthusiastic, reliable and approachable. You must be a good communicator, willing to learn and able to win business using a persuasive and professional approach. You must have a good understanding of Derby and the surrounding area.
The Lettings Manager will have previous experience of conducting valuations and be confident dealing with a wide array of people.
This role will include all aspects of Lettings Management including, valuations, building relationships by liaising with potential landlords and tenants, growing the division through providing exceptional levels of service, staff training and ensuring the company is presented in the best possible light. You will be pro-active in self-promotion and marketing and provide excellent customer service. The aim is to create a referral business and maintain clients-for-life business.
Lettings Manager – Experience Needed
· Leading by example, as you manage and motivate staff
· Performance manage your team
· Overseeing marketing activity, carrying out valuations and liasing with landlords
· Seeking new business, building alliances with local developers and landlords
· Maintaining up to date Knowledge of market conditions and competitors.
· Putting in place measures to retain business
· Attend regional and national meetings
· Work with the recruitment team to recruit staff
Lettings Manager – Benefits
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Lettings Manager eager to take the next step in their career.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896